SECURA Barrier Cream is an agent that protects the skin and treats minor irritations due to incontinence.
- Contains 10% zinc oxide and petrolatum.
- Contains aloe and vitamin E to hydrate and soothe the skin.
- Helps treat dermatitis associated with incontinence.
- Contains clove oil to help mask odours.
- 98,8% petrolatum formula helps seal in moisture and minimizes skin exposure to feces and urine
- Relieves itching caused by dry skin
- Gentle on the skin: non-irritating, non-sensitizing and pH balanced to protect the skin without disrupting the skin's natural acid mantle
- Pediatrician tested.
Contraindications / Precautions
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes; if necessary, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Ingestion of large amounts may be harmful.
- If symptoms persist beyond seven days, discontinue use and seek medical attention.
- The adhesives could peel off if the skin is covered with SECURA Barrier Cream.