Hush 50-436 is a Hi-Viz Multi Position noise canceling helmet that combines comfort and protection. It is an economical, lightweight and durable model that offers a high degree of comfort to the wearer. They are extremely versatile and can be combined with different PPE for different applications.
They are easy to fit, they don't need to be specially prepared like an earplug and can simply be put on the head, ideal for intermittent use. In cooler temperatures, earmuffs are often more comfortable for workers to wear for extended periods of time.
Hush 50-436 provides a consistent and reliable fit, you can be sure earmuff wearers are receiving the earmuff protection specified.
ANSI S3.19 – 1974 7& CE EN 352-2
- ABS earphones provide premium impact resistance, heat resistance, low temperature resistance, and chemical resistance
- Designed with user's needs in mind to avoid noise, but leave important sounds like voice, signal, alarms in dielectric/plastic construction to keep users safe in electricity
- Bright yellow color that allows great visibility and facilitates security checks
- Multi-position rotators that offer the user great flexibility when using with other PPE
- ANSI S3.19 - 1974 and CE EN 352-2 certified
1 Earmuffs Per Box x 20 Boxes = 20 Earmuffs Per Case