Brymill is the world's leading manufacturer of portable liquid nitrogen cryosurgery devices used to treat a wide range of common skin lesions.
- The first choice of dermatologists, Brymill offers unparalleled safety, versatility and control for precise and efficient cryosurgery.
- Fine fingertip trigger for maximum control and ease of viewing - also spins easily for left-handed users.
- The patented Autovent safety maximizes safety by allowing internal pressure to gradually vent as the cap is unscrewed.
- Streamlined relief valve maintains constant operating pressure to ensure consistent and precise freezing.
- The polypropylene cover and collar insulate the user's hand.
- Stainless steel and brass construction for long life.
- Sturdy polypropylene base for added stability.
CRY-AC®-3 has a 3 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
Capacity: 10 oz. (300ml).
Height: 8,5" (215mm).
Weight: Complete: 25,2 oz. (715 g), empty: 17,3 oz. (490g).
Static hold time: 10-12 hours.